The Sudan Relief Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing food, safe drinking water, clothing, shelter, medical attention and hope to the people of South Sudan. Since 1998, Sudan Relief Fund has made significant progress developing and strengthening the South Sudanese community, but our efforts are far from over. Our mission is to provide peace and hope for the future by alleviating immediate humanitarian concerns and aiding in the development of infrastructure necessary for growth and stability in the world’s youngest nation. We are achieving this by building schools, hospitals, and training programs to help empower and educate the people of South Sudan in order for them to be better able to take control of their own future.
The Sudan Relief Fund believes in the future of South Sudan and the capability of achieving lasting change toward the promise of a more prosperous and peaceful future.
- Sudan Relief Fund 2016 990 Report
- Sudan Relief Fund 2016 Audit Report
- Sudan Relief Fund 2015 990 Report
- Sudan Relief Fund 2015 Audit Report
- Sudan Relief Fund 2014 990 Report
- Sudan Relief Fund 2014 Audit Report
- Sudan Relief Fund 2013 990 Report
- Sudan Relief Fund 2013 Audit Report
Board of Directors